Monday, February 13, 2012

Blessings Monday

One of my college friends, Laura, just started a blog highlighting the blessings in her life. I thought I would do something similar on Monday's. Mondays are usually a day that everyone dreads and I though this would be a good way for me to reflect on why Monday's maybe aren't so bad.

Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I'm make my first Blessings Monday relate. I am truly blessed to have my husband in my life. We met about 7 years ago and have been married for over 3 years now. Every day I wake up and am so thankful to have him in my life. One day, when we were dating, we were just hanging out in Charles dorm room. We probably weren't do anything really exciting or romantic, but I remember pleading with God "don't let this end!" I still feel the same way and I hope that feeling never goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment