Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist














My husband has been car searching...his 2000 Ford Focus is on it's last leg. He is determined to make it last as long as humanly possible, but he is preparing himself for the eventual. His Ford Focus used to be my car. It was the one I learned to drive in, so it was nice that he was able to buy it from my Dad and keep it in our family for a little longer.

I thought I could dedicate this week's Wednesday Wishlist to cars. I haven't done any major research or anything, so this list is basically comprised of cars that I think look nice. Isn't that what us girls do anyway?

Chevy Spark...very European. They will have it in "Lemonade" which looks like it would be a really cute yellow.

Fiat...another European car.

Honda Insight...(oops, Nissan Leaf)...I just think it would be awesome to have an electric car.

Smart Car! I was so determined to get one of these a few years ago. I would love to test drive one sometime.

Toyota Prius--another great fuel efficient option.

1 comment:

  1. The fiat got REALLY bad ratings on safety and efficiency. But still cute! And your third picture isn't a honda it's the Nissian Leaf.

    ReplyDelete