Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist














It has been a while since I have done a Wednesday Wishlist. During Christmas it just seemed silly. My Wishlist this week is probably going to end up pretty random.

I really would like to get a desk for our office/guest room. Right now I have a rectangle fold up table serving as a semi-desk, but it's not quite big enough and is a mess right now. I really need to organize. There is a desk at Ikea that we would like to get. If I could afford a desk at World Market, I would go for that. They just always seem so expensive. I don't know how often I would actually use the desk, but I just want one with some storage and space to scrapbook.

To accommodate the Christmas tree, we moved some furniture around in the living room. I actually really like where I moved the recliner, but once the Christmas tree is actually taken out of the house, we'll have a big gap in the room. I would love to get a love seat or something to go there, but again, I don't want to spend a lot on one. And I am worried about my furniture not matching.

A new shelving unit/book shelf for our ever-growing DVD collection is very much needed. I think I was given 4+ DVDs for Christmas. Our current bookshelf with all our DVDs is now at capacity. We have a lot of DVDS and TV on DVD. I just can't seem to find anything that I like, that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount and goes with my furniture. I think a trip to Ikea is needed. I'm sure they'll have some that would work. (Sensing a theme with Ikea?)

A new iPod or iPod Nano would be great. I bought my Nano in college and I bought the smallest capacity they made. It just doesn't hold enough. I don't like the new Nanos, though, because they are so tiny. This one will definitely wait because I can't justify getting a new one if my old one still technically works.

No comments:

Post a Comment