Friday, January 20, 2012

Things I have been putting off

With the cold weather (today's temp is around 16 degrees) and my lack of motivation I've been putting off several things:

1. I bought a baby present for one of my friends. She had her daughter last month. It has been sitting in a package, all ready to be shipped, on my coffee table for about 2 weeks now.

2. Checking the mail. I don't think I've checked the mail all week. I like checking the mail, but it's just too cold outside.

3. Going to the doctor. It's that time of the year for my annual exam. I finally made an appointment for the beginning of February. I'm not looking forward to it.

4. Cleaning. I really need to clean my bathroom. Am I going to do it anytime soon? Possibly...it is kind of grossing me out.

5. Getting my kitties fixed. Luckily they have not started spraying yet, but I know it's probably coming and then I'm going to kick myself for not taking them earlier.

6. As stated in a previous post from this week, I need my oil changed.

7. Putting a service request in to have my bathroom sink unclogged and the weather stripping around my front and back door checked. I have to clean my bathroom before I'll let any outsiders see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment