Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've been tagged!

One of my good college friends has invited me into a tagging game. I love these kinds of things! I love answering questions about myself. I have no idea why...it's kind of a weird thing to love doing, huh? I'm switching it up a little by not tagging anyone else. If you want to play along, post a blog with the answers to my questions and comment here with a link to your post.
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post. (or cheat like me)
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
 
11 Fun Facts about myself:
1. I've been to Europe three times in my life, once to live there and twice to visit. I used to be ashamed that I lived in Europe because I never really knew anyone else who had, but now I know it was a real treat and gave me some great memories.

2. I am a Leasing Professional which means I lease apartment homes. I work for the same community that I live in and I really enjoy it. I love the people I work with.

3. Yesterday I left work feeling really upset. I was really excited for this family to move in. I had all their paperwork ready and then when they arrived they told me they were still looking around. They hadn't ruled us out completely, but it was still a huge let down. And ever since I've been dwelling on it and I'm not in a pleasant mood. It's really dumb, but I'm a dweller.

4. I am not a girl that needs her man to open doors for me. I'm don't mind if he does, but it is definitely not something I expect or need. I'm a modern woman! :)

5. I have two kitties and I treat them like children. I never understood how people could do that before I had them, but now I totally get it.

6. I've never thought of myself as fashionable or stylish, but my co-workers are always raving about my outfits. It makes me feel good, but it also makes me feel like I need to keep coming up with cute outfits. It's a never ending cycle.

7. I am currently reading a book called Econoclasts; it's about economic history in the United States...very nerdy. My mom actually let me borrow it. The book was written by the professor she just took a class from last semester. I don't necessarily agree with everything he believes, but it's fun to read something "educational." That's part of what I really miss about college.

8. I am in the middle of planning an Alumni Weekend for my college sorority. The weekend is next month and I really need to get some of the details finalized. I am very excited, especially because more people have RSVPed this week.

9. Charles and I are currently watching CSI: NY on DVD through Netflix. I don't really like the other CSI shows, but I love CSI: NY. It does make me more paranoid, though.

10. I love Disney princess movies. My favorite is Sleeping Beauty and I also love Beauty and the Beast. My mom gave me the latter for Christmas and it was fun to watch it again.

11. I can get ready for work (shower and everything) in 45 minutes or less.

My questions from Morgan at Monogram Addict:
1. What do you look forward to the most about your future?
 More traveling. I really want to go on a Mediterranean cruise next.

2. Who or what inspires you?
 I get inspired by all kinds of things around me everyday... music, blogs, people I meet

3. What is your favorite color & why?
 My favorite color is pink. I love that it's girly and cute and can go with so many different things. 

4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
 I loved visiting Scotland when I was a kid. I remember seeing bagpipe players playing on the street corners and all the green grass!

5. If you could spend a day with someone who would it be & why?
 I miss hanging out with my friends in SC. They're always fun to be with.

6. What is your favorite song or which one describes you the most?
 I love Five Iron Frenzy's Every New Day...it is always there to uplift me.

7. What are your vices?
 Chocolate...well, I should say dessert 

8. All time favorite movie? You know, the one you can quote every line!
 I have so many favorite movies. I don't know if I could pick just one. I love PS I love you, Wall-E and Stranger Than Fiction a lot.

9. What's the worst fashion faux pas you've ever made?
 I've probably had numerous fashion disasters. When I was in 6th or 7th grade I cut my own bangs and they looked horrible!

10. Have you attempted to do/make something from Pinterest, and how did it turn out?
I have not gotten into the whole Pinterest phenomenon. I can see why it is so popular, but I just haven't made time to really check it out.
11. If you could visit one place anytime for free where would it be?
 Ireland!
 
 My 11 questions for you:
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. If you were given a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
3. What is your favorite food to bring to a potluck?
4. If you had to start collecting something new, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite board game?
6. Regular, Chocolate or Strawberry milk?
7. If you were to open a restaurant, what would you call it?
8. What cartoon was your favorite growing up?
9. Hairless cats--cute or ugly?
10. What color car do you pick when playing The Game of Life?
11. What is one eco-friendly thing you have incorporated into your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment