Thursday, January 26, 2012

The arrival of 2-6

My birthday is in less than a week. I am excited because I love birthdays! It falls in the middle of the week, so that part is not as much fun, but I'm still looking forward to it. I requested a cake from a local cake shop--Cake, Hope & Love. We pick up cupcakes from the shop every now and then and they are super delicious! I requested a red velvet cake with chocolate buttercream. I know it is not the typical frosting/filling for a red velvet cake, but I like to break the rules sometimes.

We usually go out to eat for birthdays and celebrations, but I still haven't decided where I would like to go for my birthday dinner. Our town has so many great options but I just haven't really thought about it yet. 

One thing I love about my birthday is my free Coldstone ice cream coupon. I know it's going to be super cold, but I am determined to get my free ice cream!

I haven't asked for anything for my birthday because at the end of February I am flying down to South Carolina for a girls weekend. That was my birthday present to myself. But I am hoping for a lovely card. And maybe my husband will get me something yummy to eat for breakfast. (hint, hint My love)

No comments:

Post a Comment