Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist















I am not a huge movie buff, but I do enjoy watching movies. My favorite genres are definitely romantic comedies and Disney movies. I also love heart-felt dramas. Charles and I have a large movie collection, including TV on DVD. Last time I counted, I think we have close to 200 DVDs. The shelf we currently have them on is filled to the brim. I was telling my parents how we were looking for a new shelf thing for them, but we couldn't find anything big enough that fits in the space we need it to fit in. My Dad's suggestion was to stop buying DVDs. :)

Anyway, this week's Wednesday Wishlist is showcasing some movies that I would love to add to my collection, despite the concern of busting at the seams.

Sixteen Candles... a classic. It comes on TV a lot, but I don't care.

I loved this movie! It really made me think about my life and things that have happened. It's definitely worth watching.

A classic Disney Princess movie

A really cute Doris Day movie

I keep seeing this one at Target for $5 and I never buy it. Maybe one day...

I originally saw this movie on one of our overseas flights. I loved it! It's such a romantic love story between Queen Victoria and her husband (whose name I cannot remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment