Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Q&A

Here are my answers to Night Owl Crafting's Hoo Are You questions for this week

1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck at it like a chicken?
I type the correct way...thanks to high school computer class.

2. Typically, how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On mornings where I wash my hair (which is every other day), it takes me about 45 minutes. On mornings when I do not wash my hair, probably 30 minutes. I'm am not high maintenance at all, so the basics do it for me. Quick shower, quick blow dry, quick makeup application and I'm out the door. It also helps that I pick out my outfit the night before.

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lip stick?
Lip gloss. I don't think I've ever really worn lip stick. My lips seem to get chapped really easily, so lip gloss or chapstick is a lifesaver for me.

4. Do you take your clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they are dry clean only?
I don't own a lot of dry clean only clothes, but when they are dirty, I'll take them to the dry cleaners. However, I do have a blanket which, when the tag was still on it, said Dry Clean Only, but I wash that with regular stuff anyway.

5. Do you prefer Walmart or Target?
I loathe shopping at Walmart. It seems like whenever I go to Walmart the other people shopping there are weird and they can't walk properly (one of my pet peeves is when people walk really slowly in front of you and then stop randomly without taking into consideration that someone is walking behind them). I adore shopping at Target because everything is bright and organized. And I just love the products Target carries.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from NOC, great blog!
    Check out my blog, hope you will follow along!

    Stefanie
    http://excusemeatthetableandplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no you have been behind me and my mom in wal-mart LOL whenever I shop with mom it seems she stops and looks at everything. come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete