Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist














This week's Wednesday Wishlist is dedicated to shoes! What girl doesn't love a cute pair? I'm not one of those types of girls that has a billion pairs of shoes, but I do enjoy shoe shopping. My favorite pair of shoes are white and black gingham heels. I call them my 50's housewife shoes.

There is one pair of shoes that I really want, but I couldn't find a picture of them. They are from Target; they are grey heels. They are pretty simple, but super cute. And I don't have any grey shoes.
These I'll need for winter now that I'm in Ohio. They are from DSW.

Just a fun pair of gold glitter heels. Sorry the picture is so blurry...it's the best one I could get. Also from DSW; I think they have the same shoe in a ballet flat, too. .

No comments:

Post a Comment