Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist














This week's Wednesday Wishlist is dedicated to craft projects I would like to do, but for some reason or another I haven't done.
Cinnamon Stick Wreath--I love this idea and have every intention of making one for my kitchen.

Cereal Box Chandelier--This would be a great way to decorate for party on a limited budget. Luckily, the Silhouette Store has a free pattern for something similar this week. I might use this idea for the Alpha Omega Alumni weekend in February.

Vintage Sheet Skirt--This looks like an easy sewing project and super cute in the picture.

I saw these on a Link Party and I don't remember where, but I think they are so cute. Maybe I'll make them next year for Halloween.

Isn't this super cute? I just need to figure out what holiday/season I want to make this for. Maybe Valentine's Day...

I saw this at a store in Rock Hill. My friend Cheryl thought it was cute and I said "I can make that!" I might do a variation for a craft night with Alpha Omega Alumni in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment