Sunday, October 2, 2011

Q&A

Here are the questions from this week's round of Hoo Are You from Night Owl Crafting

1. Do you sleep with the TV or music on?
No...we don't even have a TV or stereo in our bedroom.

2. What is your favorite technology device that you own?
Probably my laptop... I do everything on this thing and probably would be lost without it (until I got over it...haha).

3. Do you shop the ads for groceries?
I always see what's on sale at Meijer, the store I do my grocery shopping at, but I don't check out all the other stores and shop around for the best deals. I have better things to do with my life. Actually, I don't really  have anything else to do since I'm currently unemployed, but I'd rather not spend my days shopping around at a gazillion grocery stores.

4. What are you favorite pair of shoes?
I have a pair of black and white gingham high heels that I absolutely love! They remind me of a 50's housewife.

5. Have you done any fun fall activities yet?
I've decorated for fall, which is fun for me. Other than that I haven't done anything fall related.

No comments:

Post a Comment