Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy anniversary to us!

Today is my wedding anniversary! Charles and I have been married for 3 years now (well...in another hour or so it will be official). If you don't know already, I adore my husband! Unfortunately, this anniversary falls on a Tuesday and he is a little league hockey coach with practice tonight, so not much celebrating will happen today. But we did have a lovely weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge.

To celebrate, I have baked a chocolate cake. I think I going to ice it with caramel icing. Doesn't that sound yummy! Originally, I wanted to make a triple layer cake--one layer chocolate, one layer red velvet and one layer coconut cake. We had a layer of each other those flavors in our wedding cake. However, I was too lazy and didn't feel like getting the ingredients for the red velvet and coconut cakes. I always have ingredients for chocolate cake in the pantry and that's our favorite anyway. Maybe next year I'll be adventurous and try the triple threat cake.

I wanted to share some pictures from our wedding. We had an amazing photography team, Landon Jabob Productions. If you are in the SC area and need pictures, they are great! Here are some of us.

There was a playground across from the reception hall, so we took a bunch of photos over there. This one was really fun!




My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! This picture doesn't really do it justice. I'll share anther one later this week. I'll also share what I did with the ribbon and pins that my bouquet were wrapped with.
Later this week, I'll be sharing some more photos that showcase the details, ceremony and reception

No comments:

Post a Comment