Thursday, October 27, 2011

Got it!

So, you know how on Monday I was talking about how I didn't get a call back about the job and I was assuming that I didn't get it...I just wasn't patient enough. Later that afternoon, I got a call and was asked to stop by the office. The first thought that went through my head was "Oh no, they want to give me the bad news in person." But I spruced up a little (including changing my pants and applying some mascara) and went in. And I got the job! They gave me a bunch of stuff to "study" and I filled out some paperwork. Now I'm waiting for HR to get in touch with me to schedule a drug test. I've never actually taken a drug test before; I'm not worried about it. They wanted me to start today, assuming that I would have taken the drug test before today, but HR has been a little slow to get back to me. So, hopefully I'll be able to start next week.

This will be my first full-time job. And I graduated from college over 3 years ago...but I'm not complaining. I am very thankful that they offered me the job. Apparently the woman who will be my supervisor lobbied hard for me. Hopefully I'll be able to live up to the expectations.

As for my blog, I will still try to share recipes and craft projects and such. It just might not be as often.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Nothing like your first full-time job out of college! :)

    ReplyDelete