Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist














This Wednesday's Wishlist is going to be short and sweet. I was watching the PBS Newshour the other day (the joys of not having cable) and they spoke with the authors of a book that sounded really interesting. The book is called Millennial Momentum by Morley Winograd and Michael D. Hais. It's all about the current generation (up to age 25 or something like that). The authors have a real passion for our generation and have high hopes for what we're going to accomplish in the world. It was really interesting to hear them talk about the things they think we're going to do and what makes us different from the older generations. Listening to them gave me hope about the future of politics and our country. It seems like right now, Congress can't get its act together, politicians are sleazy, and the world is going to hell and a handbasket (that's a funny expression). So I've put this book on my Christmas list...yes, I've already got my Christmas list started. I'm really excited to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment