Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist














On Monday, as you know, I had my wisdom teeth out. All has been going fine with one exception. The left side of my bottom lip down to my chin is still numb. Hopefully the feeling comes back soon. I haven't really been in pain which has been great. The only real negative thing is only being able to eat soft foods--yogurt, pudding, juice, soup... So this Wednesday's Wishlist will feature food I want to eat.
Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream is my absolute favorite flavor! I could probably eat this since ice cream is a soft food, but I don't have any so this is still allowed on my list. :)
I've been craving donuts for the past month for some reason. I haven't indulged yet, so maybe that's why it has lasted so long. What would be great is a nice Krispy Kreme donut!
New fall cupcake from Gigi's Cupcakes, one of the cupcakes shops here. I think this one looks delicious because it has a mini cannoli on top!
Mmm...Five Guys burger! I always get a Little Hamburger with lettuce, ketchup and mayo.

These are Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies...the name alone sounds amazing! I saw them on a Link Party today and I just want to go into the kitchen right now and whip them up (and magically have all the ingredients).

No comments:

Post a Comment