Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist















This week's Wednesday Wishlist is about Italy. When I was a kid, my family lived in Germany for a few years. (For a long time, as a kid, I was embarrased by this because not very many families have that experience and I thought it made me weird.)  While we lived in Europe, my family traveled to a bunch of neat places. When we moved there I was 4 and when we moved away I was 7, so I don't remember a whole lot about the places we visited. One of the places we went was Rome. I remember liking it as a kid. Ever since then I desperately want to go back. Here are some things that I want to see:
I remember being amazed by this when I saw it as a kid

Typical thing to see in Italy, but you just have to do it

I wish I could remember what I wished for when I threw a coin in the fountain as a kid. I probably wished for something silly like ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment