Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Q&A

This week's round of Hoo Are You questions from Night Owl Crafting

1. What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius...I don't really follow this kind of stuff.

2. Name three things that are always in your purse beside your wallet
Chapstick (I have constantly chapped lips, at least it feels like that sometimes)
Military ID
Camera

3. Which magazines do you look at the  most?
I don't read any magazines regularly. I used to like Real Simple a lot, but then I realized it's geared towards women who make a lot more money than I do.

4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
Pluck...I've never had them waxed. It seems pointless to pay money for that when I can take care of them myself.

5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
Sometimes it's once a week, sometimes it's every two weeks. It just depends on how often I cook and what we eat that week. We usually have to stop in and get milk once a week. My husband eats a lot of cereal. I think we have at least 8 boxes of cereal in the pantry at all times and it's mostly for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment