Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Q&A

Another round of Hoo Are You from Night Owl Crafting!

1. What are your favorite three things about fall?
Everything! I love the leaves changing color, I love the cooler weather, I love the holidays. I seriously cannot think of one thing that I don't like about the fall. 

2. Are you a football fan? If so, who is your favorite team?
I'm not a huge football fan. I'll watch it with my husband and not be too bored out of my mind. For college football, I was born and raised a Michigan Wolverine. For NFL...Carolina Panthers. 

3. What is your favorite fall scent?
I love anything with cinnamon and spices. Pumpkin Pie, from Yankee Candle, is one of my favorite fall candles. 

4. Do you have seasonal allergies?
I am allergy free all  year

5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
No, I never start early. This year, I'll probably do a lot of homemade stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment