Thursday, September 29, 2011

Interview #1...check!

Today I had my first interview since we moved here. I've been applying for jobs in the Dayton area since January or February, so this has been a long time coming. I was very pleased with how it went. I think I answered her questions well. She seemed impressed when I was given the task of "selling" her something. I had looked at a flyer for a travel credit card as I was waiting and sold her on that. It's not my dream job by any means. I'm really hoping for a good outcome from my interview tomorrow, but either way, it's nice to have an interview under my belt.

My wedding anniversary is coming up; it's on Tuesday. It will be three years! Interestingly enough, we are attending an all expenses paid (thank you Air Force) marriage retreat this weekend. Totally unplanned for our anniversary weekend, but hopefully it will be a positive experience.

Coming up on my blog: I'm hoping to have time to make Oatmeal Pie soon. I found a recipe online that is apparently from Charleston and dates back to the Civil War.

No comments:

Post a Comment