Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist














I love planning events. However, since we moved and I haven't really met anyone, my party-planning creative outlet has become non-existent. And now that I'm into the whole blogging thing, I keep seeing amazing parties that I wish I had an excuse to mimic. Here are some ideas that I love (Readers, if any of these are from your blog, please comment and I'll give you credit)


This was for a Paris themed baby shower... this theme is perfect for my youngest sister!
This was for a lollipop themed party (which is a fun theme). I saw the same pecan roll idea for a baby shower. On that one, she had them sticking out of a box with a sign that said "Bun in the Oven" which I thought was just the cutest idea!

Comic Book Baby Shower...this theme could also be used for a birthday party
This was used for a dress up party. She cut the cheese into the girl shapes with a cookie cutter. What a great detail! This would have been really cute for my reunion last fall.
These are Hot Dog Kabobs...what a fun way to eat a hot dog
Waffle bouquet using Eggo waffles. I love this idea for a brunch
Sandwich kabobs...basically anything on a stick is more fun to eat

Some other themes I want to try:
- Sock Monkey
- Mad Hatter Tea Party (this one I've been wanting to do for years now because Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite Disney cartoon movies)
- Lemonade stand...I saw this on a blog and it was super cute!
- Carnival...this is another one I saw out in blogland. They had popcorn, cotton candy, peanuts, and tons of other carnival foods. There is so many directions you could go with this theme.
- 50's Soda Shop. I have a minor obsession with the 1950's...mainly the clothes, so this would be really fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment