Sunday, August 28, 2011

Q&A

Here's another Round of Hoo Are You!

1. What are some of your pet peeves?
People who don't recycle even though they are provided with a bin and it gets picked up for them.

2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
My favorite number is 2...no particular reason

3. What is one of your family traditions?
On Christmas morning, we make Chocolate French Toast for breakfast. It's so delicious!

4. Is there anything you are O.C. about?
Not really...although my husband might say otherwise.

5. What is your favorite kind of food?
I love Italian food. I haven't had really good Italian food since we lived in Texas. There was a place called Italiano's that had amazing food. That is the ONLY thing I miss about living in Houston.


NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment