Saturday, August 20, 2011

Q&A

 One of the blogs I follow (click on the button below to check it out) posts questions each week that you can answer in your blog. I thought it would be fun!

1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
Mechanical pencil, for sure!
2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
Pink
3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
Glue stick because it's less messy
4. Calculator or do it in your head?
Calculator... I stink at doing math in my head
5. Favorite subject while in High School?
 I loved my government class...probably why I ended up majoring in Political Science at Winthrop University



NightOwlCrafting

1 comment:

  1. I used to be okay at doing math in my head, but somewhere along the way became dependent on the calculator! I had a state history class in junior high but we didn't have any gov classes in high school, I would have taken it.

    ReplyDelete