Wednesday, August 3, 2011

 












One of my favorite online shops to peruse is Modcloth. I check it basically everyday because everyday they have new arrivals. They also have a neat feature where you can vote on some possible upcoming products. Not all the clothes on their site are my style, but I can always find something that goes on my Wishlist. Unfortunately, I'm not able to take things off my Wishlist and into my Shopping Basket as often as I would like. Here are a few things off my current Wishlist.
Day After Day top
Streetcar Tour Dress
Too Much Fun dress in raspberry

Wild Blueberries Top

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my place! I'm going to have to check this store out! Fun stuff!

    Smiles,
    Melanie

    Reasons To Skip The Housework {The Blog}
    Tinker B Boutique {The Shop}

    {skipthehousework@hotmail.com}

    ReplyDelete