Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hating being a "grown-up"

I visited the dentist today for the first time in a long time. My wisdom teeth have been bothering me for a few days now and I wanted to get it checked out. Well, they definitely need to come out. And I have some kind of an infection, so I get to take an antibiotic. I have a big problem swallowing pills; it took me forever before I could even swallow an Advil. So, I am not looking forward to trying to down these huge ones. If any of you have any tips, send them my way. Along with the wisdom teeth, I have to get a crown on one of my teeth. A dentist told me that 3 years ago, but that dentist seems crown-happy, so I just let it slide. That's going to be fairly expensive.

Therefore, I have decided, I hate being a grown-up. There is so much responsibility and it's too damn expensive. And it doesn't help that the economy is drowning. Ugh, ugh, ugh! That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop.

    I hate being grown up too. I haven't been to the dentist in about a year, and I have teeth I KNOW need to get fixed! I'm terrified to go in. I think I'll do sedation dentistry next time I go and have them fix it all at once.

    Good luck with the dental work! I hope your teeth recover quickly!

    Marlana
    http://storywritermama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Marlana!

    ReplyDelete